HDC114 David Clark H10-13XL ANR Headset + FREE BLACK HEADSET BAG!
Portable ENC Technology in a Proven Headset Design
Enjoy the added quiet and clarity of Electronic Noise-Cancelling technology with modular portability.
- Headset can be unplugged from portable battery module for use with Permanent Panel Mount module
- Expanded, super-soft, double foam head pad.
- Larger, yet lighter, Comfort Gel, undercut ear seals.
- Battery Power Module - One 9 volt battery for up to 25 hours of operation.
- Pilot selectable automatic Shut-Off feature.
- Five-foot (extended) coil cord terminating with a 10 pin quick release connector.
- Coiled cord assembly connects Battery Power Module to panel intercom/radio.
- Dual volume controls let you adjust the listening level for each ear.
- Exclusive, patented flex/wire boom for easy, precise microphone placement.
- NRR - 23 dB passive noise reduction. Additional 17 - 22 dB low-frequency noise. attenuation when ENC is activated.
- Weight (without cord assembly): 22 oz.
- FAA TSO Approved C-57b, C58a.
Our ENC headsets feature electronically independent, dual earphone drivers with Fail Safe operation for uninterrupted communication - even if the ENC system or its power source fails.
H10-13XL Portable Battery-Powered Module, View Datasheet
Approximate currency conversions (for reference only)
€824,69 €989,63 including VAT (20%)*
*VAT is not charged for deliveries outside the EU