HDC301 David Clark ONE-X Noise Attenuating Headset (Twin Plug)
DC ONE-X Series headsets provide advanced comfort and technology features in a sleek, low-profile design. You'll have the sound performance and durability you need, with the comfort you demand. (43102G-01)
Hybrid ENC technology with Bluetooth wireless and advanced comfort features:
- Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation with advanced feed-forward and feed-back technology provides best-in-class active noise reduction.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) ensures high-fidelity audio for superior communications and music listening.
- Bluetooth wireless technology provides seamless integration for connecting to cell phones, MP3, tablets or other smart devices.
- Stereo/mono switch compatible with all aircraft audio panel configurations.
- M-55 electret microphone with enhanced noise cancelling.
- Rugged yet lightweight alloy headband and suspension system is adjustable for personalised fit.
- Low profile, outlast fabric head pad with vented design absorbs excess heat to keep you cool and eliminates 'hot spots'.
- Over-the-ear, leatherette ear seals with slow recovery foam cradle the ears in comfort and provide a snug, secure seal.
- Compact, in-line control module with backlit, touch-key user interface controls On/Off, Bluetooth wireless technology and volume control.
- Control module powered by two (2) AA batteries for up to 50 hours of use.
- Collapsible, folding design for compact storage in David Clark headset bag (Included).
- Weight (without cord assembly) 12.3 oz.
- TSO-C139a Approved.
- Five-year warranty.
Approximate currency conversions (for reference only)
€807,90 €969,47 including VAT (20%)*
*VAT is not charged for deliveries outside the EU
Share this product:
324843-3020 Bose A20 Fixed-Wing Headset (Battery Powered, Twin Plugs) Hi Imp. with Bluetooth
£999.00 inc. VAT (20%)
Garmin Aera 660 GPS
£718.80 inc. VAT (20%)