CVV000 VFR Flight Rules France, 9th Edition - Vacher
This booklet is intended for those Foreign private pilots who wish to overfly or land in France.
It describes general and specific regulations for VFR flights relative to:
- French airspace
- Procedures to enter or leave French airspace
- Aerodrome circuit joining procedures
- Information services for VFR, etc.
The bulk of French regulations complies with ICAO standards, but there are some specific rules that are brought out in this book.
The objective is to help private pilots prepare a VFR flight to France.
In this edition you will find:
- Text about the implementation of regulation (EU) No 923/2012 («SERA») for VFR in France
- Text about recognition of license according to AIRCREW rules.
Chapter 1: French Airspace
- AIRSPACE CLASSIFICATION
- FLIGHT INFORMATION UPPER AIRSPACE (UIR)
- AIRSPACE RESTRICTIONS AND DANGER AREAS
- FRENCH AVIATION TERRITORIAL ORGANISATION
- AERONAUTICAL INFORMATION
- Class E, F & G
Chapter 2: Police Facilities
- CENTRAL DIRECTORY FOR BORDER POLICE
- GENDARMERIE AERIAL TRANSPORT
- INTERCEPTION PROCEDURES
Chapter 3: Rules of the Air
- GENERAL RULES
- MINIMUM OVERFLIGHT HEIGHTS
- VFR FLIGHT PLANS
- FUEL RESERVE
Chapter 4: VFR Rules
- VFR FLIGHT
- Weather minima VMC
- VFR IN CONTROLLED AIRSPACE
- VFR CRUISING LEVELS
- Very Low Altitude Airforce Network Activity(RTBA)
- AIRCRAFT INSTRUMENTS, EQUIPMENT
Chapter 5: Air Traffic Services
- FLIGHT INFORMATION SERVICE
- GENERAL PROVISIONS FOR AERODROME
Chapter 6: Specific Procedures
- PROCEDURE TO CROSS THE BORDERS OF METROPOLITAN FRANCE
- VFR DIVERSION AND TRANSIT ROUTES WITHIN RESTRICTED OR DANGER AREAS WHEN OPERATING UNDER VFR (DAY)
- NIGHT VFR FLIGHT RULES
- FLIGHT OVER THE SEA (MARITIME)
Chapter 7: Meteorology
- Meteorological assistance to the VFR Flight.
Chapter 8: Conformity of Licences
- Recognition of national aircraft pilot license in accordance with JAR FCL by a Member State of the EEE
- An IMC rating can be added into a national UK PPL, but cannot be used in EASA aircraft after 8 April 2014.
Approximate currency conversions (for reference only)
€15,05 €15,05 including VAT (Exempt)*
*VAT is not charged for deliveries outside the EU