Pooleys stock code: SLR040CAN/EQU
4-6 Person Life Raft (NON-TSO)
Part Number: 1400B-1/1500B-2
Pack Size: 8" x 13" x 14"
Weight: 19 lbs (8.6 kilos)
• 4-Man with Canopy & Standard Kit
• Lightest and smallest package on the market today, designed for private pilots and pleasure boaters.
• Comprised of buoyancy tube, deck, life lines, CO2 inflation system, boarding handles, retaining line, hand pump, bailing bucket, sea anchor, and valise.
• Lightest weight and most compact - easy to carry, stow away, and manoeuvre in any emergency situation.
• Easily deployed by women, children, exhausted pilots or boaters.
• Soft-pack valise made of practically indestructible nylon with secure Velcro closures.
• Constructed of heavy-duty FAA approved neoprene coated nylon fabric.
• Optional highly visible orange canopy to aid in search and rescue operations.
• Contains aluminium cylinders and valves eliminating corrosion and greatly reducing the weight.
• High-tech CO2 automatic inflation system, inflates in 10 seconds.
• Optional survival kits are available to meet individual requirements.
• 5-year warranty on parts and labor, built to last a lifetime with proper care.
Standard Kit Contents / FAR 91:
• canopy w/ inflatable mast
• equipment container
• signal flag
• 2-cell flashlight w/batteries
• 3 signal flares
• first aid kit
• raft repair kit
• sea dye marker
• signal mirror
• food rations
• water rations
• signal whistle
Note: Required Raft Compartment Size = Add 3" to Raft Pack Dimensions.
PLEASE NOTE: 2 - 3 DAYS DELIVERY (NOT AVAILABLE AS NEXT DAY SERVICE)
£1,895.00 £2,274.00 inc. VAT (20%)*
£119.95 inc. VAT (20%)View Product
Life Jacket - Aerosafe
£108.00 inc. VAT (20%)View Product
Survival Life Raft 4-6 person with Canopy (3-year service interval)
£2,034.00 inc. VAT (20%)View Product
ResQlink+ World's Smallest 406 MHz GPS PLB with free Tech Log Book
£295.57 inc. VAT (20%)View Product
To order your FREE copy of the latest Pooleys Retail Catalogue Winter/Spring 2019/20 Edition please click on the image above or link below.
The International Dawn to Dusk Competition, now in its 56th year, provides a unique aeronautical challenge participating in a day's flying using an aircraft of the competitor's choice.
You are about to be transferred to our EU site where all pricing is in Euros.Proceed Back to UK site