Free AOPA Membership
Free AOPA Membership
Please complete the form below for 12 months of free membership to AOPA. If you are an existing AOPA member, please complete the form and include your AOPA membership details. We will check your details and then send a £50 Pooleys Gift Voucher to you by email.
Use of your Email Address by AOPA UK
AOPA UK use your email address as their primary and preferred means of contacting you in respect of managing your membership.
As part of your membership they also keep you informed, including details of any important changes that could affect your flying. They do this through their website and the bi-monthly AOPA Magazine.
They also publish an eNewsletter to member's email addresses. These are normally published in between Magazine issues though they will issue additional newsletters if they believe there is value. You can unsubscribe from the newsletters at any time.
By submitting this form, you consent to this use of your email address by AOPA.
Sharing Data with Third Parties
AOPA and IAOPA negotiate benefits for members, which may be in the form of discounts or special offers for members only. To enable your entitlement to a member discount to be verified it may be necessary to share some of your membership data with other IAOPA organisations or trusted Third Parties who are offering the benefit. AOPA will keep any such shared data to a minimum e.g. Member Number, Name, Email Address.
On the form below, please tick the consent box to agree.
Terms and Conditions:
- The offer is valid on qualifying purchases made between 1700 on 28/5/21 and 0900 on 1/6/21 inclusive.
- Only one membership is available per customer.
- Applicable for new members only, not for renewals and is not transferable.
- The £50 Pooleys Gift Voucher is only available to existing AOPA members and cannot be requested instead of AOPA membership.
- You must purchase one ANR headset in one transaction. Your Pooleys web order number, date of order and transaction amount will be required.
- You agree to Pooleys sharing your data with AOPA.
- You are 18 years of age or over.
- You are a resident of the United Kingdom or Ireland.