2022 Portugal VFR Charts 1:500 000 - Rogersdata
Pooleys stock code: ICH565
Portugal VFR Aeronautical Chart -ICAO Chart 500k
Special features for this region:
- TRAs temporary reserved airspaces
- ATZs aerodrome traffic zones
- Windmills and windturbines
- VFR routes
- Significant points (border crossing)
All Rogers Data VFR charts are designed to the following criteria:
- Portugal aeronautical chart on a scale of 1:500.000
- According to ICAO Annex 4; EU Commission Regulation; AIP
- Clear representation of the ATS airspace structure
- Detailed highly sophisticated terrain map with shading and relief
- Airports, aerodromes and heliports with additional information
- Radio Navigation Aids with name, frequency and morse code
- Compulsory reporting points, reporting points on request, significant points (border crossing)
- Danger and restricted areas
- Obstacles or group of obstacles
- Minimum Grid Area Altitude
- Isogonic line model with magnetic variation
- With the Rogers Data navigation compass 500, track, time and distance in the scale of 1:500.000 can be easily measured.
RDtech® Lamination Coating Technology:
2019 we have improved our VFR aeronautical charts. So all Rogers Data VFR charts will be issued with our brand-new and unique RD tech® lamination coating technology.
It is not what you are thinking about. It is completely different from anything else that you have seen in the past.
So the great benefit of the new and unique RDtech® technology is that all Rogers Data charts are almost impossible to tear and can be folded many times. They are designed to withstand excessive use while also being safe and easy to use.
Rogers Data VFR charts have a special laminate with a silk-matt finish that prevents reflections from the sun.
£25.95 £25.95 inc. VAT (Exempt)*
Share this product:
PP-2 Commercial Square Protractor
£7.50 inc. VAT (20%)View Product
£7.99 inc. VAT (20%)View Product
AirClassics Trip Bag
£72.50 inc. VAT (20%)View Product