ANR - Zulu 3 GA Dual Plugs Headset with Bluetooth (4064)
Pooleys stock code: HLS130
What makes the new Zulu 3 superior to its competitors?
- Performance ear seals are tapered to provide a more natural fit, for greater comfort and stability.
- Plush ear seals provide 20% more surface area than competitors, for a better seal around glasses frames and a more comfortable distribution of side pressure.
- Larger cup cavity provides 50% more space for your ears, allowing the entire ear to fit comfortably inside, while preventing the pain caused by seals pressing against the edge of the ear.
- Low-pro le stainless steel headband follows the curve of the head for more comfortable distribution of weight and side pressure.
- New rugged cables built around a Kevlar core deliver more strength and flexibility with less weight than standard cables.
- Nearly 100% of the headset is made from stainless steel and magnesium
- Magnesium ear cups are both strong and light, while delivering superior high-frequency noise attenuation.
- The Dual Aperture Disc™ microphone provides greater noise cancellation for clearer, more intelligible communications.
- Exclusive, user-adjustable mic gain helps balance loud and soft voices in a multi-headset environment.
- Front Row Center™ (FRC), stereo cross-feed technology, and redesigned speakers deliver crisp, rich audio and unparalleled music fidelity.
- Award-winning active noise cancellation (ANR) delivers consistent performance over a deep, broad range of low frequency noise.
- Zulu preferred 3 to 1 over our nearest competitor by professional pilots who flew with both.
- Zulu 3 is backed by an industry-best 7-year warranty.
Battery power supply: 3V, two AA batteries
Weight: 14.6 oz. (including ear seals and mic boom)
Panel aircraft 8-40 VDC
Transducer: 40mm moving coil
Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz Nominal impedance @ 1 kHz:
OFF–Mono: 200 ohms, ON–Mono: 280 ohms
OFF–Stereo: 400 ohms, ON–Stereo: 560 ohms
Transducer principle: Noise-canceling electret
Frequency response: 200 Hz-6000 Hz
Maximum SPL: 114 dB
Terminating impedance: 220–2200 ohms
Operating voltage: 8V-16V DC
Bluetooth Enabled Phone: Yes
Bluetooth Streaming Music: Yes
Included in the box
Cellphone/music patch cords
Two AA batteries
A foam windscreen
An attractive protective carrying case.
THE CFI & PRO PILOT APPRECIATION PROGRAM
Qualifying flight instructors or professional pilots will receive a manufacturer's rebate of $100 USD when purchasing a Zulu 3 or wireless Tango®.
Although the rebate amounts are the same for both flight instructors and professional pilots, the eligibility requirements differ. In addition to a copy of their sales receipt from an authorised Lightspeed dealer showing the purchase of a new Lightspeed headset within 30 days of application, they must submit the following to Lightspeed:
- A copy of their CFI license or other official documentation showing government authorisation to instruct student pilots.
- A recent page from their logbook showing instructional flights.
- A copy of their ATPL/CPL indicating ATP or commercial pilot certification (or equivalent in your country).
- A copy of their ID showing proof of current employment as a professional pilot
CFI and Pro Pilot Appreciation Program rebates cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon, rebate, trade credit, or discount offers on Lightspeed headsets.
£700.00 £840.00 inc. VAT (20%)*
Share this product:
Tango GA Wireless ANR Headset (4054)
£834.00 inc. VAT (20%)View Product
Bigatmo IONO Sunglasses (0525) (5D)
£199.00 inc. VAT (20%)View Product
CB-3 Knee Board – Bestseller
£28.94 inc. VAT (20%)View Product