Lightspeed Adventure Flight Bag – The Gann
Pooleys stock code: AFC800
Named after one of the top aviation heroes of all time, The Gann was inspired by aviator and novelist Ernest K. Gann’s long flights and grand novels. Plot your own story with this velvety soft handmade leather flight bag featuring sturdy stitching and magnetic button clasps. This cabin-friendly bag is for the pilot who prefers the pop-open top of a carpenter-style bag, complete with a zippered iPad pouch and a customisable interior. With organiser, document, and transceiver pockets encompassing the front and back of the bag, The Gann keeps your flight essentials at your fingertips for your entire journey.
While embracing the traditions of yesteryear, Lightspeed flight bags are also born of the same aviation focus we bring to our headsets and incorporate insightful features designed for the modern pilot, like purpose-built pockets for headsets, iPads, and transceivers, and rugged, but wing-friendly, textured PVC bottoms. Anyone who owns a Lightspeed headset will recognise the beauty, durability, and ingenuity of a product destined to make flying more enjoyable for years to come.
No special care is required for our leather flight bags. Just wipe clean with a damp cloth. The natural oils in the leather will allow the bag to age to a rich patina.
- A large, zippered carpenter-style opening pops open and stays open. Inside is a roomy, lined main compartment and an internal, zippered iPad pocket. [12 x 16 x 8 inches]
- A centre top zipper opens into a large, lined main compartment roomy enough for headsets and other essentials (shown with optional Organiser Insert).
- A large transceiver pocket with a cut-out flap that allows for antenna-on storage. [8.5 x 3 x 2 inches]
- A front organiser pocket that is designed for optimal and secured placement of pens, keys, and other essential odds and ends. [10 x 8 inches]
- A large, zippered rear pocket provides convenient storage for documents and other flat items while doubling as a Rollaboard slot. [13 x 9 inches]
- A detachable leather-trimmed nylon shoulder strap that is adjustable in length.
- A rugged and wing-friendly PVC bottom.
- 16″W x 6″D x 13.5″H (40.64 x 15.24 x 34.29 cm)
£219.00 £262.80 inc. VAT (20%)*
Share this product:
Bigatmo MESO Sunglasses (0372) (5D)
£209.00 inc. VAT (20%)View Product
Bad Elf GPS Pro
£234.00 inc. VAT (20%)View Product
Pooleys 16 Wallet Chart Organiser
£19.75 inc. VAT (20%)View Product