Aeronautical Knowledge, Operational Procedures - AFE
Pooleys stock code: AFE025
Operational Procedures is one of the first Theoretical Knowledge (TK) subjects to be tackled on almost any pilot’s licence course.
Nevertheless, many student pilots approach ‘Ops Proc’ with a heavy heart, not helped by the original syllabus for the subject which was confused and lacked practical knowledge. This shortcoming was addressed in the new 2015 EASA pilot training syllabi, designed to bring pilot training into line with the modern flying environment.
To make the best of this new approach to teaching aviation Theoretical Knowledge requires new training material for the student pilot, and Aeronautical Knowledge – Operational Procedures is part of a brand-new series of training manuals, designed from the beginning to take full advantage of this new methodology in aviation training. Rather than merely making revisions to an existing publication, AFE has produced a totally new training manual for Operational Procedures, covering new topics such as Threat and Error Management (TEM), EASA ‘Part-NCO’ regulations, Portable Electronic Devices (PED) and incident reporting.
Written by the best-selling aviation author of over 25 pilot training manuals, Aeronautical Knowledge – Operational Procedures finally brings this important aviation subject fully up-to-date.
Aeronautical Knowledge, Operational Procedures is the only fully up-to-date book on the subject for PPL, LAPL and NPPL pilots and student pilots, in particular covering the provisions of:
- 2012 Standardised European Rules of the Air (SERA)
- 2014 ‘Part FCL’ regulations
- 2014 Occurrence Reporting regulations
- 2016 Air Navigation Order (ANO)
- 2016 ‘Part NCO’ regulations
- OP1 Application of Threat and Error Management
- OP2 Operation of Aircraft
- OP3 Avoidance of Hazards
- OP4 Search and Rescue Procedures
- OP5 Accidents and Incidents
- OP6 Care of Passengers
- OP7 National Procedures
Aeronautical Knowledge, Operational Procedures is suitable for use in conjunction with training courses for the following pilot licences:
- EASA Private Pilot Licence (PPL) (Aeroplane)
- EASA Light Aircraft Pilot Licence (LAPL) (Aeroplane)
- UK National PPL (NPPL)
- ICAO-compliant PPL or equivalent licence
- Core knowledge for EASA Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL)
- Foundation knowledge for EASA Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL)
- Foundation knowledge for EASA Multi-crew Pilot Licence (MPL)
It also provides foundation knowledge for an Air Transport Operations/Management degree or similar academic qualification.
£14.95 £14.95 inc. VAT (Exempt)*
Share this product:
Air Pilot's Manual Volume 6 Human Performance & Limitations and Operational Procedures – Book only
£23.00 inc. VAT (Exempt)View Product
EU Part-FCL Aviation Law & Operational Procedures - Cockburn
£18.00 inc. VAT (Exempt)View Product
Exam 2 – Q&A Operational Procedures Examination Preparation
£7.25 inc. VAT (Exempt)View Product
CD 2 – Pooleys Air Presentations, Operational Procedures PowerPoint
£38.95 inc. VAT (20%)View Product