Concorde Battery RG-35A 12V 29AH
Pooleys stock code: CON020
Manufacturer's part number: RG35A
The RG-35A Aircraft Battery from Concorde® Battery CorporationRG-35A Premium Concorde® Aircraft Battery Specifications:
|Primary Aircraft Purpose||General Aviation AGM Aircraft Battery|
|Rated Capacity C1 = 1 hr.
rate in ampere hours
|Cold Cranking Amps||390.0|
|Max Weight||29.50 lb / 13.4 kg|
|23°C (74°F)||-18°C (0°F)||-30°C (-22°F)|
Specifications subject to change without notice.
Printable RG-35A Battery Specifications
RG-35A Battery Outline Drawing (PDF)
RG-35A Transportation Information
IPP and IPR (International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) Standard 952-1) Ratings Defined
Aircraft Battery Applications:
RG-35A Certified Battery Installations.
Click Here to See if this Battery Fits in Your Airplane
Click Here to See if this Battery is Certified for Your Airplane
Description of the RG-35A Aircraft Battery:Recombinant Gas - The RG® Series are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
- Superior starting power
- Reliable essential power in the event of a generator failure
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves - no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Aerobatic: Non spillable at any altitude or attitude
- Factory tested to assure airworthiness
- Shipped fully charged and ready to install
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- RG® Series batteries ship non-HAZMAT.
NOTE: This aircraft battery is not designed or intended for turbine aircraft engine starting applications. Warranty coverage applies to reciprocating aircraft engine starting, and standby / essential power installations.
The data/information contained herein has been reviewed and approved for general release on the basis that this document contains no export-controlled information
£308.29 £369.95 inc. VAT (20%)*