The Eurocopter AS350/355 Book - Phil Croucher
Pooleys stock code: BTG852
Includes the real-life, hands-on, working knowledge you should know:
- Overview of the AS350, along with model and type variations.
- Examination of the inner and interrelated workings of the machine's airframe, engine, transmission and rotors.
- Insight into the A Star's all-important controls, hydraulic, electrical, fuel, heating and ventilation systems.
- Observation of the helicopter's limitations, performance, weight and balance data and the daily flight checklists.
- Advice for handling non-auto rotative and auto rotative emergencies and other assorted in-flight 'situations'.
- Operating procedures and operating tips for control effects, power checks, noise abatement.
- Question and answer sections for measuring up your working knowledge of the AS350 and more! An accessible, quick and practical guide no AS350/355 pilot should be without!
£14.95 £14.95 inc. VAT (Exempt)*
Share this product:
A Guide to the Eurocopter EC120- John Swan
£14.99 inc. VAT (Exempt)View Product
Helicopter Take-Off Profile Poster
£9.95 inc. VAT (20%)View Product
Helicopter Flying Handbook FAA-H-8083-21B
£17.95 inc. VAT (Exempt)View Product
HB-1 Helicopter Knee Board
£17.95 inc. VAT (20%)View Product
EASA PPL-CPL Helicopter Manual, Principles of Flight Technical 'H' – Quantick
£25.00 inc. VAT (Exempt)View Product