Aeroshell Fluid 41 – 5 USG Can
Pooleys stock code: SGE641C
Manufacturer's part number: VAR0000078
AeroShell Fluid 41 is a mineral hydraulic oil manufactured to a very high level of cleanliness and it possesses improved fluid properties. It contains additives that provide excellent low-temperature fluidity as well as exceptional anti-wear, oxidation – corrosion inhibition and shear stability.
In addition, metal de-activators and foam inhibitors are included in this high-viscosity index fluid to enhance performance in hydraulic applications. AeroShell Fluid 41 is dyed red.
- Excellent low temperature fluidity as well as exceptional anti-wear, oxidation - corrosion inhibition and shear stability
- Metal de-activators and foam inhibitors are included in this high viscosity index fluid to enhance performance in hydraulic applications.
- Capable of wide temperature range operation
- Recommended where use of a "superclean" fluid can contribute to improvements in component reliability, and can be used in aircraft systems operating unpressurised between -54C to 90C and pressurised between -54C to 135C
- Dyed red
- DEF/STAN91-48 OM15
- US: MIL-PRF-5606J
- British: DEF STAN 91-48 Grade Superclean
- Meets DEF STAN 91-48 Grade Normal
- COMAC: QPL-CMS-OL-104
- French: DCSEA 415/A
- Russian: Analogue to AMG-10
- NATO Code: H-515 (equivalent to H-520 normal grade)Joint Service Designation: OM-15 (equivalent OM-18)
PLEASE NOTE: Not available for guaranteed next day delivery. Please allow 5 working days for delivery.
£229.20 £275.04 inc. VAT (20%)*