To complement Icom's growing 8.33kHz range of Airband radios, we are pleased to introduce the IC-A16E 8.33/25 kHz ground to air support radio. The IC-A16E air band transceiver has been specifically designed for airside ground crew who provide aviation support.
The IC-A16E is compact, lightweight and has a high capacity Lithium-Ion battery pack (2400mAh) that can provide up to a typical 17 hours of operation so it can be used all day. Six watts of transmitting power is built-in, enough to cover the largest of airports and get signals through and around thick walls and metal hangars. It has class-leading 1500 mW loud and powerful audio output to cut through environmental noise. And it's rugged...and rain-resistant too...enough for the rigours of the aviation market.
Designed for ground crew who work in airports, airfield and who provide aviation support
• 8.33 kHz and 25 kHz channel spacing
• 1500 mW loud audio provides clear communication
• Up to 5 minutes voice recording/playback
• Built-in Bluetooth for Hands-Free Operation
• Large capacity battery pack provides 17 hours* of long battery life
* Typical operation with Tx : Rx (Max.audio) : standby=5:5:90. (Bluetooth OFF)
• 6 W (PEP) RF output power
• Compact, waterproof, durable body (IP67 and MIL-STD-810-G)
• LCD and keypad backlight for night time operation
• Compatible with third-party aviation headsets (Optional OPC-2401
headset adapter is required)
• Auto Noise Limiter (ANL) for noise reduction
• Side Tone function
• Internal VOX capability
• 200 memory channels with 8-character names
• BNC type antenna connector
Supplied in the box:
• BP-280 battery pack
• BC-213 rapid charger
• AC adapter
• FA-B02AR antenna
• MB-133 belt clip and hand strap
£230.00 £276.00 inc. VAT (20%)*
To order your FREE copy of the latest Pooleys Retail Catalogue 2019 Spring/Summer Edition please click on the image above or link below.
The International Dawn to Dusk Competition, now in its 56th year, provides a unique aeronautical challenge participating in a day's flying using an aircraft of the competitor's choice.
You are about to be transferred to our EU site where all pricing is in Euros.Proceed Back to UK site