The IC-A25NE is the latest development in airband radio technology featuring built-in Bluetooth, GPS and significant VOR navigation functions. Featuring 6 watts of output power, this stylish modern design, easy-to-use interface and large 2.3-inch LCD combine to provide stress-free programming and easy in-flight operation. The handheld includes a large 2350mAh Li-ion battery, providing longer operating time.
6 Watts High RF Output Power
For expanded communication coverage, output power has been increased to approximately 6 W typical (PEP) 1.8 W (carrier) compared to the IC-A24E (5/1.5 W (PEP/carrier)).
Often used functions are assigned to the ten-key pad and you can directly access the desired function. The enlarged flat sheet keypad offers smooth and swift operation.
Large High Visibility LCD
The A25’s large 2.3-inch LCD provides user-friendly, graphic screens. The day mode allows pilots to view the screen in direct sunlight and the night mode makes it easy to read in the dark.
“Flip-Flop” Channel Recall
The IC-A25NE stores the last ten channels used. You can easily recall those channels by using the directional keys or the channel knob or the keypad. This is convenient for switching between several channels, such as NAV and COM channels. You can also freely edit (replace, delete, and change order) the stored recall channels).
Built-in Bluetooth for Hands-Free Operation
A third-party wireless Bluetooth headset (for example: 3M™ Peltor WS 5 series*) provides convenient hands-free operation. Also, by using the optional VS-3 Bluetooth headset, the sidetone function can be used.
* Compatibility not guaranteed.
Intelligent Battery with Detailed Battery Information
The supplied BP-288, 2350 mAh typical intelligent battery pack, provides up to 10.5 hours* of operating time. You can check the condition of the battery pack in the battery status screen. This is very useful for optimum charging and battery health maintenance.
Built-in GPS and Bluetooth® redefined navigation in the A25N. Design flight plans with an Android™ or iOS™ device and import them into the A25 with the Bluetooth® feature. While using GPS, the waypoint NAV will guide pilots to their destination. Up to 10 flight plans and 300 waypoints can be stored in the A25. Other navigational features, like VOR indicators, can help keep a pilot’s heading precise and alert them if they divert from course. All these functions and more increase safety up in the air.
VOR navigation functions
• VOR Navigation Functions CDI (Course Deviation Indicator) looks like a real VOR instrument and displays any deviation from your course.
• OBS (Omni Bearing Selector) enables you to change course from your original flight plan.
• TO-FROM indicator shows the position relationship between your aircraft and the course selected by the OBS.
• ABSS (Automatic Bearing Set System) enables you to set the current course as a new course.
• "Flip-flop" channel recall
• Smart battery with detailed battery status
• 121.5MHz emergency key
• Weather channels
• Priority watch
• VFO scan, memory-channel scan, priority scan
• Built-in Bluetooth for Hands-Free Operation
• Near Station Search Function
• Built-in GPS with Simplified Waypoint NAV
• Flight Plan with Android/iOS App
• 8.33 kHz channel spacing
• IP57 dust-protection and waterproof construction
• Operate with six AA-size alkaline batteries with the BP-289 battery case
• BNC Antenna
• 121.5 MHz emergency key
• Priority watch
• ANL (Auto Noise Limiter) for noise reduction
• Side tone function allows you to hear your voice via an external aviation headset
• Internal VOX capability
• 300 memory channels (in 15 memory groups) with 12 character names
Supplied in the box:
• IC-A25NE Transceiver
• BP-289 battery case
• CP-20 Cigarette Lighter adaptor
• FA-B02AR antenna
• MB-133 Belt clip
£350.00 £420.00 inc. VAT (20%)*
Icom IC-A25CE Pro Pack VHF Airband Handheld
£450.00 inc. VAT (20%)View Product
Icom IC-A25CE Sport Pack VHF Airband Handheld
£330.00 inc. VAT (20%)View Product
Icom IC-A25NE Pro Pack VHF Airband Handheld
£540.00 inc. VAT (20%)View Product
Yaesu FTA-450L Comm Only Airband Transceiver
£228.00 inc. VAT (20%)View Product
To order your FREE copy of the latest Pooleys Retail Catalogue 2019 Spring/Summer Edition please click on the image above or link below.
The International Dawn to Dusk Competition, now in its 56th year, provides a unique aeronautical challenge participating in a day's flying using an aircraft of the competitor's choice.
You are about to be transferred to our EU site where all pricing is in Euros.Proceed Back to UK site