Dictionary of Aviation - 2nd Edition, David Crocker
Pooleys stock code: BTC013
Over 5500 terms in use by air traffic controllers, pilots, cabin crew, maintenance crews, ground staff, and other airline personnel. Designed for students of English specialising in aviation and related industries, including trainee pilots, maintenance engineers, and other professionals.
- Terms explained in clear, simple English;
- Phonetic pronunciation for all main entries;
- Examples and quotations from journals and magazines show words used in context;
- Encyclopaedic comments expand on more complex terms;
- Ideal for all those studying English used in aviation.
£9.99 £9.99 inc. VAT (Exempt)*
Share this product:
ASA Dictionary of Aeronautical Terms - Dale Crane
£18.00 inc. VAT (Exempt)View Product