Flying the Mountains, a Training Manual for Flying Single-Engine Aircraft - Anderson
Pooleys stock code: MGW018
This training guide diminishes the dangers and doubles the thrill-and safety-of flying single-engine aircraft at high altitudes in mountainous regions. Logically organised by phases of flight-from preflight preparation to landings-the author combines statistics, techniques, and examples of actions (correct and incorrect) that real pilots have taken in actual flight scenarios.
- Details training that offsets mountain flying mistakes
- Describes the effects of altitude on pilots and aircraft
- Outlines cold weather operations and precautions
- Includes search and rescue operation procedures
- Reviews take-off conditions from airport mountains.
- Soft back, 332 pages.
- ISBN 9780071410533
£29.99 £29.99 inc. VAT (Exempt)*
Share this product:
Country Flying - Farr
£8.00 inc. VAT (Exempt)View Product
Artful Flying - Charles
£26.50 inc. VAT (Exempt)View Product