Pooleys Passive Headset for Helicopter Pilots + FREE Headset Bag
Pooleys stock code: EHD301 / EHD302
For Helicopters in a choice of Dark Blue (EHD302) or Pink (EHD301). The matt blue textured outer ear-cup with a black textured inner ear-cup gives the headset a very distinguished look. The new unit can be used with mono or stereo intercoms and provides the user with hi-fidelity stereo sound while providing the comfort and noise protection required by today's demanding helicopter pilot.
The headset is outfitted with a noise cancelling electret microphone, metal-flex microphone boom and weighs only 15.2 ounces.
All Pooleys Headsets come with a FREE Headset Bag.
- Mono or stereo capability
- Noise cancelling electret mic windscreen
- Supercushion headpad (liquid gel filled)
- Metal-Flex sliding mic boom
- Ratcheting mic boom adjustment
- Hand adjustable knurled knobs
- Individual ear volume controls
- Textured ear cup
- Dual detent volume controls
- Triple-plated chrome hardware
- Vibration proof circuit board
- Nickel-plated NATO plug U174/U
- Wired in parallel for reliability
- Two Year unconditional warranty for manufacturing defects
- Noise reduction 23db
- Weight 431 grams.
Email for FREE* Personalised Ear Cup with your Flying Club or School Logo in White: email@example.com
*Minimum Quantity: 12. Lead time 3-4 weeks. Logo will need to be 300dpi, print quality supplied in pdf or eps format.
Please note: The headset switch should be kept on MONO, if your radio is set to transmit on MONO
Choose Headset Bag Colour:
£119.58 £143.50 inc. VAT (20%)*
Share this product:
HB-1 Helicopter Knee Board
£17.95 inc. VAT (20%)View Product
Helicopter Flight Log Pad A5 Size
£4.50 inc. VAT (20%)View Product
Pooleys PPL Helicopter Pilot's Starter Kit (eBooks & Book Bundles)
£297.99 inc. VAT (Exempt)View Product
EASA PPL-CPL Helicopter Manual, Principles of Flight Technical 'H' – Quantick
£25.00 inc. VAT (Exempt)View Product